Creating a new kitchen? Renovating? upgrading? While Merlgen can help you create the kitchen —and bathrooms— of your dreams by transforming an area into a highly efficient space, they make sure the appointments are on point.
The cabinetry they create considers your space. It’s maximized and correct. By correct, it means the ergonomics of the installation is taken into account and everything is in its assigned storage. The most used items within easy reach while the rest are accessible, and most importantly, the aesthetic pleases you, the user.
Beyond beautiful cabinetry is the right countertop to complete the look. What does Merlgen have?
“We highly recommend the quartz countertops. Merlgen’s collection has seven colors: Absolute Black, Bianca Carrara, Super White. Dream Beige, Nice Gray, Crystal Black and out bestseller, the Crystal White,” said Honeylet Lim, manager of Merlgen Euro Designs.
“Among the quartz assortment, the Absolute Black and Bianca Carrara are the top of the line. These are beautiful countertops. The other selections come close, and are priced 40% lower. With the wide range of options for cabinets and countertop, Merlgen can create the desired kitchen according to our client’s budget,” she said.
Choosing the right countertop is essential—and exciting— to achieve a beautiful and effective kitchen. It’s the focal point of the room, and where everything happens, from food preparation to entertaining.
There are several options to choose from, including natural materials like granite, marble, wood, and even concrete. Quartz, however, comes highly recommended. Here are the reasons why.
1. Easy maintenance. Among the natural materials, quartz countertops are the easiest to maintain. Though it is an engineered product using a combination of ground natural mineral and other materials (90% quartz and 10% polymers, resin and pigments), it is still considered natural. The end product is non-porous and stain-resistant, unlike its natural counterpart, granite and marble, which can discolor and fade in time and can easily get stained—a damage that’s irreversible. There’s no need for regular applications of sealant.
2. A healthy option. Since quartz countertops are non-porous, you don’t have to worry about bacteria penetrating the surface. Most often, this feature is overlooked, but if presented, will get the nods of moms.
3. The look. Quartz countertop is sleek, modern, elegant even. Aesthetically, quartz countertops can mimic natural marble and granite.It can have the “natural” veins and tone you desire from the natural stones. From the brightest of white to deep shade of black and in between, the choices are wide. Design-wise, quartz can go beyond what Mother Nature can offer. The possibilities are endless!
4. Affordability. The price difference between natural stone and quartz is noticeable. Quartz presents a good option when cost is an issue. Among the quartz choices, you can select which falls within your budget.
5. Longevity. Since quartz is not just durable, it is ultra-durable. Quartz does not easily get scratched, chipped or etched. Considering the strength and easy maintenance, your investment will go a long way.
Although a downside to the quartz countertop is its lack of resistance to high heat, the pros of the material clearly outweigh the cons. Quartz countertops are ultra-durable,non-porous, low maintenance, stain-resistant, and comes in a very wide range of sleek, modern and natural designs.
Along with quartz countertop’s aesthetic and durability, there is another factor that can seal the deal— Merlgen Euro Design’s after sales service. Expect the extra attention.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
I am attracted by the info which you have provided in the above post about quartz countertops. It is genuinely good and beneficial info for us. Continue posting, Thank you.ReplyDelete
I am glad that I came here and discovered lots of valuable data from your article about countertops lima ohio. It is a beneficial and convenient article for us to increase knowledge. Thanks for sharing an article like this.ReplyDelete
The information in the post you posted here is useful because it contains some of the best information available. marble kitchen worktop. Thanks for sharing it. Keep up the good work.ReplyDelete
You have provided valuable data for us. It is great and informative for everyone.Read more info about Stainless Steel Basin Cabinet Malaysia Keep posting always. I am very thankful to you.ReplyDelete
After a long time, I read a very beautiful and very important blog that I enjoyed reading about Large Format Floor Tiles. I have found that this blog has many important points, I sincerely thank the admin of this website for sharing it.ReplyDelete
The information in the post you posted here is useful because it contains some of the best information available. Tile Shop Brisbane. Thanks for sharing it. Keep up the good work.ReplyDelete
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. Interlocking Floor Tile. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.ReplyDelete
I just need to say this is a well-informed article which you have shared here about topic. Best Quiet Bathroom Exhaust Fan With Led Light It is an engaging and gainful article for us. Continue imparting this sort of info, Thanks to you.ReplyDelete