Posts

Showing posts from August, 2020

CONDO LIVING: Legacy Leisure Residences Showcases Recreation and Leisure Areas

Image
Real estate projects require 30% of its development to open space. This is intended for a green space, common facilities (or amenity areas) as well as roads and drainage facilities. The remaining 70% is for the structures. It will come as a surprise to anyone that one developer goes the opposite direction. Home-grown CrisRon Holiday Builders, Inc.will build its condominium project, Legacy Leisure Residences, and allot almost 70% of the land area for open space. They are doing so to achieve a theme— a resort-like living space in a rapidly developing city. 

“Davao is rapidly becoming highly urbanized. Soon enough, vast green and open spaces will be at a premium. The span of Ma-a Road is already an address to many villages and is a fast-growing commercial stretch. At Legacy Leisure Residences, we want to provide a large inner-urban natural patch for the residents to enjoy daily, a green space they can call their own,” said Wesley Bangayan, VP for Marketing for Legacy Leisure Residences.Le…